BPS Chartered, HCPC registered Consultant Clinical Psychologist 30+ years experience. Positive psychology coaching for work, life & parenting, & strengths-based practice, & leadership.
Connect & together let's find the way ahead.
- Strengths-based clinical practice & leadership
- CPD Courses in positive psychology; strengths-based practice; leadership; early intervention
- Coaching for life, work, parenting
- Clinical supervision
- Child & family psychology
- Team development
- Prenatal & postnatal anxiety & depression
- British Psychological Society Chartered Psychologist & HCPC Registered Clinical & Educational Psychologist
- Head of Child and Family Psychology Services & Mother-Baby Services in the NHS
- Founder of the Pregnant Pause Programme and Keeping Baby in Mind programme
- Positive Psychology Coach
I provide CPD Courses for early years practitioners and managers. These course range from clinical courses based on my 30 plus years of clinical practice and up-to-date scientific knowledge, to working with teams and managers to develop and sustain strengths-based practice & leadership to support better clinical outcomes.
Positive psychology coaching for individuals looking to enhance their work, life and parenting.