I help you to increase your brand, product or service exposure, and implement keyturn marketing strategies to increase profit.
- Website Conversions
- Marketing your Brand online and offline
- Increasing your online conversions - e-commerce
- Boosting engagement on social profiels
- Marketing Consulting with business
- Building effective funnels - Landing pages
- Email Marketing
- Text/ Mobile Marketing - Including Mobile Apps
- Inbound marketing - getting people to come to you
- Software licensing
- Author of Marketinf For Profit - Forewad by New York Times Best seller - Raymond Aaron
- Boosting City Wine Traders from £5k - £30k in one month
- Providing Sales training that increased Sales for CWT and TLC
- Creating Mobile App That increased Groupon Offer for Pizza Tow
- Selling more than 1000 subscribers for Chealsea Footbal TV
- Increasing the fanbase of Stigma Global - Charity
- Conservation Award in local community
Of the many sites now owned by GEM, the most recent* innovative Brand buys driven by Patrick include that of wordpressthememarket.info , Socializerr.com BestOnlineSpace.com and Retweetsme.com
Patrick also author of Marketing For Profit, Foreward written by New York Times Best Selling Author Raymon Aaron and released on October 27th 2015, The book- reveals many marketing tips, strategies and resources to leverage online social media for better returns on marketing investment, whether one is doing PPC or free marketing, knowing how to convert the leads into profit is essential.
Always wanting to give back Patrick Setup DotComBusiness ltd better known as DotComBiz an online magazine with exclusive interviews with leading global marketers, business owners and entrepreneurs.
Providing a great platform for new startups to showcase their offerings in the directory and get access to training packages to help businesses and other entrepreneurs get online, maximise revenue and inform through seminars and workshops on the latest best practises within the industry.
Business Management and IT
Manchester University, 2004